The Kymeta u8 GO Rapid Deploy Flyaway Satellite System is a packaged terminal solution that includes the Kymeta u8 Antenna, integrated iDirect modem, LNB, 20W BUC, cellular modem, and Wi-Fi system all integrated into a durable pelican case to rapid deployment. The Kymeta u8 GO Rapid Deploy Flyaway Antenna System can be rapidly deployed to remote locations around the world to support emergency services and humanitarian support missions by rapidly established satellite communication in the field to facilitate the critical flow of information from the field.
The Kymeta u8 GO Rapid Deploy Flyaway Antenna System is easily maneuverable to support communication while in the hard case, on the ground or mounted on a vehicle for easy deployment. The Kymeta u8 GO Rapid Deploy Flyaway Antenna System transportable configuration has been custom designed for the revolutionary software-defined, electronic beam steered Kymeta u8 terminals. The multi-function hardened case is tested to MIL-STD-810H transportation standards and comes with hardened tie down points.
Our sister company STEP Electronics is the Australia distributor of the Kymeta range of products and has been working with Kymeta since 2016. STEP Electronics’ technical staff have been trained by Kymeta to provide installation, commissioning, and field maintenance services.
Our SkyMove Satellite On The Move Satellite Service is fully compatible with the Kymeta U7 and U8 series of satellite dishes. Our SkyMove satellite service provides seamless regional and global coverage simply deploy your Kymeta terminal and it will automatically logon to our network in a matter a seconds and provide you with internet access.
Kymeta u8 GO Rapid Deploy Flyaway Antenna System Features:
- Kymeta u8 Antenna installed in a durable and touch pelican style hard case
- Wheels fitted for easy movement of the system
- Tilting mechanism that allow an elevation range of 90-65° to increase satellite link performance and avoid line of site obstacles
- Quick install vehicle mounting brackets
- Space for accessories with the hard case
- Always-on connectivity
- LEO satellite upgradable
- Low DC power consumption
- Integrated cellular to ensure lowest cost routing of data
- Wired ethernet or Wi-Fi interface for LAN and local connectivity
- IP66 rating for extended environmental coverage